Let’s face it, men are always the hardest to find gifts for. Why is that!? Below I have rounded up some classic yet gnarly gifts that any man would appreciate opening up during the holidays. All of the men in our lives deserve some well thought out, cutting edge presents to let them know we appreciate them, whether he is your boyfriend, best friend, brother, husband, or father!
- Kiehl’s Grooming Beard Oil: Did the man in your life participate in No-Shave-November? Help him tame his pride and joy with beard grooming oil or a grooming kit! He will be sure to appreciate you “supporting” his new look. $27
- Belk’s Saddlebred Tie and Belt Rack: This tie rack will make him feel a little more official when getting ready for work or school in the morning. You will also sneakily be helping him keep clean and organize! Originally $30 but on sale right now for only $12!
- Sony x11 Portable Speaker: Anyone would enjoy a nice portable speaker! This Sony x11 speaker is a bargain for the level of quality. This speaker is also available in white, turquoise, and pink as well! On sale right now for only $49!
- Columbia Harborside PFG Fleece Jacket: This jacket will keep him in style while also keeping him warm! Fleece jackets are always in style during the colder months and I love the cream and hunter green color combo Columbia has going on with this one. Durable? Check. On trend? Check. $60? Check Check.
- Herschel Supply Chapter Travel Kit: Most men don’t have a nice travel bag to put their personal items in when going on a trip. This Herschel bag is the perfect size for combs, deodorant, cologne, travel sized shampoos, and a few other items they bring along with them. $30
- Winter/Weather Boots: When making this gift guide, I couldn’t decide if I liked the Hunter Rain Boot or the Sperry Waterproof Boot better! Either of these boots complete a preppy look for a rainy or snowy day! Both waterproof, both top-rated brands, and both have been a continued style year after year. These boots are definitely investment pieces and footwear that your guy can stomp around in for many seasons to come.
- Game Day Tickets for his favorite team: Score some points by giving him a gift that will also create a memory. Send him off to his favorite team’s game with an extra ticket for a guest of his choice (hopefully you!). If he is a sports fanatic, he will probably appreciate this gift over any material type of gift. Sometimes memories win over everything!
To shop this gift guide, simply click on the colored, bolded links and they will direct you straight to the product. Happy Shopping!
Need ideas for the girls too? Click here to view my Girl Friend Holiday Gift Guide.